Travel Responsibly: In an effort to limit the impact of COVID-19, mask-wearing and social distancing are required in all public spaces per official guidelines. Advance tickets or reservations are highly recommended or necessary at many spots. Your best bet: Plan ahead.
The new Cortland County Visitors Guide is now available online at ExperienceCortland.com, offering travel inspiration for visitors and locals! From heart-pumping outdoor adventures and family-friendly festivals, to unique cultural experiences and arts explorations, fall in love with Cortland County.
Designed to inspire travel, the magazine-style piece highlights Cortland County's scenic beauty, charming small towns, nationally-recognized theatre, rich history and culinary delights.
Within the pages of the 2021 Cortland County Visitors Guide, readers will find:
- Welcome to Cortland County - Visitors Center – The brand-new Cortland County Visitors Center is your go-to resource to maximize your time here! Check out the artist spotlight on Molly Andrejko, the talented artist who brought the walls of the Visitors Center to life with a colorful mural.
- 'Grammable Spots - When it comes to 'gram-worthy places, there are endless Instagrammable spots across Cortland County. But which ones are the best? See which five locations we've picked to inspire your creative snapshots.
- Fall Bucket List: Trinity Valley Dairy Farm - When the cooler fall temperatures begin inspiring you to start checking off a few seasonal bucket list activities and adventures, we recommend making headway on your list at Trinity Valley Dairy Farm. From tasty treats to farm animals to hayrides, good old-fashioned fun is just 10 minutes from downtown Cortland!
- Shop Local at Cinch Art Space - Shopping local should be on everyone's "To Do" list, and you can find some truly memorable and unique goods at Cinch Art Space. Check out some of the Cortland County artisans featured in the shop.
- Cortland County Food Souvenirs - Find eight ways to bring the taste of your travels to Cortland County back home with you! From the sweet to the savory and everything in between, there's a treat for everyone.
The guide also features local maps, travel resources, contact information for an array of local businesses and attractions, annual events, information about neighboring regions and stunning photography from locals and visitors.
Prospective travelers can read the guide online or order a free copy through the website. Cortland County Convention & Visitors Bureau will mail the guide at no charge to addresses across the United States.
There is a digital version of the guide available on the Cortland County CVB’s website, www.experiencecortland.com. You can also order a FREE printed copy now at ExperienceCortland.com. Printed guides can be mailed or are available for pick up at the Visitors Center, located at 42 Main Street in Cortland (M-F, 9am-4pm). Area businesses who would like to have a supply of visitor guides at their location are also encouraged to contact the CVB at (607) 753-8463 or email@example.com.
Share your Cortland County adventures with us for a chance to be featured! Tag @experiencecortland and use hashtag #experiencecortland.