This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://experiencecortland.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
You may opt out of our email subscription at anytime by emailing email@example.com
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers:
*Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting: By serving up the Google Analytics tracking code from the DoubleClick.net advertising network, tracking data on the Site is augmented by key demographic indicators, such as age, gender, and interest, allowing us to further analyze and inform site design, functionality and configuration.
*Not all advanced features and tracking methods are necessarily enabled or configured for this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
(607) 753 8463
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
It is possible to opt-out of data collection by using the following resources:
Policy Modifications & Updates
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.