Cortland County Resources during COVID-19
Safety is everyone's responsibility. Before entering the building, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visitors must wear a face covering upon entering.
- As required by the state, all visitors will be asked to sign in on COVID Tracking Sheet.
- Total number of individuals allowed in the Center at one time will be monitored to ensure safe social distancing.
- Keep a distance of six (6) feet between all visitors and employees.
The Cortland County Visitors Center is open limited hours during the summer. If you require immediate assistance, visitor information is always available by calling (607) 753-8463, emailing email@example.com or by contacting Experience Cortland on social media during business hours.
The Cortland County Convention & Visitors Bureau is excited to unveil the brand-new Cortland County Visitor Center! Located in the heart of downtown Cortland at 42 Main Street, the Center provides enough information to fuel an epic adventure. The visitors center is available to assist visitors, as well as inquiries via phone and email.
Along with local brochures, the Visitor Center staff also provide other services to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information about sightseeing and hiking
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities
- Signature festivals and events
- Customized itinerary planning assistance
- Driving distances and transportation avenues
- Information about other visitor services in the state of New York, by way of brochures and pamphlets
There is free, 3-hour parking available on Main Street, Cortland, as well as designated parking areas around the city.
The Cortland County Official Visitors Center
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Please check the website or social media for up-to-date hours.
If you are a resident of Cortland County and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our center at 42 Main Street in downtown Cortland. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Cortland County and the area.
EXPERIENCE CORTLAND I-SPY
I-Spy with our little eye a wall mural of epic proportions at the Cortland County Visitors Center! download the I-Spy mural map to find 14 fascinating and colorful symbols of Cortland County hidden throughout the mural. Can you spot them all?
ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: MOLLY ANDREJKO
Whether translating a mundane scene to simple line work or an emotion to shapes and movement of color, Molly Andrejko’s work aims to elicit joy. Read more about the Cortland County artist that bought color to the walls of the Visitors Center.
Share your Cortland County adventures with us for a chance to be featured! Tag @experiencecortland and use hashtag #experiencecortland.