As we ring in the New Year, there are a few things everyone needs: a cozy face mask, a warm winter coat, a sturdy snow shovel and, of course, a few wintry Zoom backgrounds to keep our spirits high during the chilly months ahead.
Whether you're meeting with coworkers or having a virtual happy hour with friends, Zoom videos are the perfect way for all of us to stay connected during this time. But don't let being behind a computer screen limit your Cortland County experience! Host a meeting with a frozen waterfall behind you, on the ski slopes, or talk to your family with beautiful wintry scene in the background.
To help inspire you, we’ve rounded up 10 unique Zoom backgrounds from Cortland County below.
Once you've found your favorite picture, here's what you need to do:
- Right click + Save As on the "Download" link
- Open Zoom
- Go to Preferences, and select "Virtual Background"
Or set it as a Room Background from Zoom's web portal:
- Sign in to Zoom
- Select Room Management, then Zoom Rooms
- Click Account settings at the top of the page, then go to the Account Profile tab
- Under Background Image for Zoom Rooms, select Upload new image. Be sure to disable the "Mirror my video" feature.
Share a screenshot of your call on social media! Tag us with @experiencecortland and use #ExperienceCortland.
For more video conference backgrounds from Cortland County, visit Meet in Cortland County, From Anywhere here.
Share your Cortland County adventures with us for a chance to be featured! Tag @experiencecortland and use hashtag #experiencecortland.